Just bought an Xbox One controller but, don’t know how to pair it with your Xbox One or Xbox One S or Xbox One X? How about a super easy step-by-step tutorial on how to sync your Xbox One controller to your console. Sounds good? Keep reading as we take you through the entire process. You’ll be up & gaming in no time!
How To Sync Xbox One Controller To Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X
- Turn on your Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X
- Insert batteries inside your controller (AA batteries are required)
- Press & hold the Xbox Button on your controller (the button with the Xbox logo on it). This will turn on the controller.
- Press the Bind Button on your Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X
- Locate the bind button on Xbox One
- Find the bind button on Xbox One X
- Locate the bind button on Xbox One S
- After about 20 seconds, press & hold the Bind Button of your controller (located at the top of the controller) until the Xbox one button flashes a few times (indicates that it’s searching for a Nearby Xbox).
- Once it’s connected it’ll stay lit & that’s it. If you have more than one controller, the steps are the same.
If you find that the controller isn’t turning on, check if the batteries are working. Make sure they are brand new & not loose or something. If that’s not working either then, get your controller checked & if there is an issue with that, get a replacement.
That’s all for this article. Please drop any further questions in the comments section below & we’ll be happy to answer them. If you want us to write a tutorial on something else, please let us know in the comments as well. We’ll definitely try to make that happen.
Also, there are many how-to ways and geek kinds of stuff that should know. If you have something you are free to drop it in the comment section.
Read Next: How To Factory Reset Your Android Smartphone – Step By Step Guide