If you’re here, that means you are not familiar with the process that enables the Voice Mail feature on your smartphone or even skype. Well, you’re definitely in the right place then. We have created a short & simple tutorial that will help you to set up your voicemail in no time. Check out the steps mentioned below,
How To Set Voicemail
We have created different segments in this part so, there is no confusion. Choose the exact segment you’re looking for
How To Set up Voicemail On iPhone
- Open Your Phone app
- Open Dialer
- Press & Hold “1”. It’ll dial Voicemail
- If you’re asked for a password, enter the last four digits of your mobile number.
- Now, you’ll hear directions to set up your Voice Message that you want to set as default. Follow the instructions & your voicemail is ready.
How To Set up Voicemail On Android
In Android, the voicemail setup process is exactly the same as iOS. So, follow the same steps mentioned above & you’re good to go.
How To Set up Voicemail On Skype For Business
- Open Skype For Business & click on the Phone icon.
- You’ll find the voicemail settings at the bottom of the Phone window. Click on it.
- Select “Change Greetings”
- Now follow the voice instructions to setup your voicemail.
You can also go to the official website to alter your Skype voicemail preferences.
That’s all you need to know to do a successful Voice Mail setup. If you want any further help, please drop your query in the comments section below & we’ll definitely assist you with your problem. Also, if you want us to make a tutorial on something else, drop that in the comments section as well. We’re coming up with new ideas but, it’ll be nice to know what you guys want to see on this website.