Going for a long trip or will you lose Internet access for a really long time? Well, you may want to download some YouTube videos in advance. But, how to do that? Well, the smartphone app on YouTube actually has this option built-in. To use that option, all you need to do is, follow the steps mentioned below.
Read Next: How To Factory Reset Your Android Smartphone
Steps To Download YouTube Videos On Your Smartphones
1. Open the YouTube app on your smartphone
2. Search for the video you want to download
3. Click on the video & as it opens up, you’ll find a Download option at the corner of the right side under the playback window.
4. Click on the Download option & select the quality of the video you want to download
5. If you see that YouTube Premium is required for that particular video, you can click on Try It Free to get a 30 day Free Trial. Or you can buy a membership if your trial period is already over. In case it doesn’t require YouTube Premium, you can start downloading right away by clicking OK.
6. You can find your offline downloads by going to “Library” > “Downloads”
That’s it. Now, you can access these videos for 48 hours before you need to re-download so, make sure you’re not downloading way too early. Otherwise, you may find yourself with an expired download with no Internet. Also, do not download YouTube videos in any other way as all the other ways are completely illegal.
BitDownloader is quite easy to use and takes just a few minutes to download a video. So visit here for what BitDownloader.
If you have any other questions or you want another tutorial of something else, let us know in the comments section below. We will try our best to help you out.
The above-mentioned steps are the legal way to download YouTube Videos on smartphones. In fact, you can check other ways too on other GeekBlogs. Also, you should know that only videos that come under Creative Commons can be downloaded and reused.