Avast is the most popular domain of all antiviruses and is widely used by users. Although it is accessible, it still has some bug issues. After restarting your computer, you’ve failed to load the Avast Error UI. Also, it can happen if you have the wrong Windows configuration. The main drawback is that it stops the entire program from running.
However, errors such as the Avast Error UI failed to load and could not be resolved within minutes. But if it is not resolved and you are having problems every time you want to get rid of the problem, you can also contact for any support you need. Their latest technologies are always there for you. Failed to load avast UI on Windows 10, XP, or any version, Avast service not fixing, Avast issues with Windows 7, avast not responding, etc. Here is the complete solution.
1. Restart Your Desktop Services:
If you want to use Avast Antivirus on Windows 10 without any interruptions, your system needs a remote desktop service function. So, when the UI fails to load Avast, try restarting the remote desktop service. Follow some simple steps to do this;
- Type windows + S and go to the service console.
- Keep scrolling down and find the Remote Desktop Service option below.
- Right-click on that option and select the Properties tab.
- Now, go to the General menu and change the start time to the automatic option.
- Then, click on the Start button.
- Restart the computer.
- Go to the system tray and reload AvastUI.
2. Restart Avast Antivirus:
If you want to know how to fix the Avast UI failing to load the problem, we have another solution for you in this list. Avast has a default setting to run a virus scan on your background from the beginning, which may be another reason why the UI may fail to load Avast. So, let’s learn how to fix it;
- Press Windows + S to open the service console.
- Find the orange icon of Avast Antivirus and right-click on it.
- Select the Properties button.
- Once again go to the General menu and make sure the startup is settled in the automatic option.
- Restart your PC.
- Reload Avast from the system tray.
3. Update Avast Antivirus:
Even after applying the aforementioned solutions, if the Avast Antivirus UI fails to load, it’s time for you to think about repairing the antivirus or updating it. To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Press the Windows + X button and navigate to the Apps & Features tab.
- Find the Avast Antivirus icon and click on it.
- Now, select the uninstall option.
- Next, press the Update button and follow the on-screen commands.
- Restart your PC and try reloading avast.
4. Remove Avast, And Install It Again:
After updating avast, it will still show you the same Avast UI that failed to load the issue. This time you need to remove it and reinstall it. Follow these instructions to do so.
- First, you need to download the Avast Uninstall Utility software on your PC.
- Once it is downloaded, you need to run it.
- Now, click on the Yes button to boot your operating system and put your computer in Safe Mode.
- Again, press the Yes button.
- Select the installation directory after your PC has restarted and loaded the antivirus into safe mode
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Next, select the Restart option and it will reboot your operating system.
- Download the avast installer and sign in to your account.
5. Change Access Account:
If restarting the service does not resolve your issue, you can change the access account for the service to try to resolve the issue. Here’s how to do it.
- Reopen Remote Desktop Services as shown above.
- In the Login tab, you will find two accounts listed
- Local system account
- Convert it to a local system account.
- Allow the service to interact with the desktop Enable the checkbox next to
- Change access account
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Restart your PC.
This should resolve the issue with your Avast UI failing to load. If it also fails to open the Avast user interface, you will need to repair the Avast application client installed on your system.
6. Try Updating Windows 10:
Failing to load the Avast UI does not mean that something is wrong with the software. You may be using an obsolete version of Windows 10 and it’s time for you to update it. So, follow these steps to do so;
- Navigate to the Start menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- Now, press the Update and Security button.
- Next, click on the Check menu for updates.
- If Windows 10 shows any new updates, click on the option to download and install.
Finally, I hope you have resolved this Avast UI_Failed_to_Load issue and there are two general methods you can follow to resolve this issue. If you still experience the same problem as “Can’t open avast user interface” then reinstall avast on your system.